It is so easy to help raise funds for the school while you shop online.
Only 44 people have signed up so far but we have already raised nearly £300 for the school through Easyfundraising – just think how much more could be raised if more people joined………
If you register with EasyFundraising you will also receive frequent discount offers.
Raising funds for our school couldn’t be easier.
Whenever you shop online, whether it is for groceries, clothes, or a holiday, you could be contributing to St Thomas of Aquins’ at no extra cost.
All you have to do is:
- Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stthomasofaquins/
- Sign up for free.
- Get shopping. Your donations will be collected by Easyfundraising and automatically sent to St Thomas of Aquins’ RC school.
There are no catches or hidden charges.
Once signed in you can easily keep track of the total amount raised for the school.
How the money is to be spent will be agreed in consultation with the school and the Parent Council.
Below is a link to a video explaining how to use it.
Having signed up already and, in the interests of research only, used it to shop online here are a further few things which might be useful to know:
- The donations may not automatically appear in your easyfundraising account so don’t panic as it may take a few days or weeks to show up.
- You can enquire about a donation if you don’t think it has been added.
- Depending on what device you use you may be able to set up an alert on websites you regularly use to remind you to use easyfundraising.
- There is an app which might make it easier for you to use more often.