We will be adding up to date documents on the page very soon.
The strategic priorities set out below are central to supporting learning and development, wider achievement and ensuring that the needs of all pupils are met. In line with directives from the City of Edinburgh Council, we have 5 main areas of priority when planning school improvement.
These 5 areas are:
- Improvements in Performance – (attainment, achievement, destinations post school)
- Learners’ Experiences – (ensuring a high quality learning/teaching environment)
- Curriculum – (build on national directives of a Curriculum for Excellence)
- Meeting Pupils’ Needs – (meeting the ‘holistic’ social, emotional, behavioural and physical needs of all our pupils)
- Self Evaluation – (evaluating ‘how good we are’ against ‘how good we could be’)